Welcome_Message.

Most Welcome In Our Funny Blogging World

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dedicated Boss Give Me One More Turn


I was Surprised and Worried When Suddenly I got the News From "My Dedicated Boss". That Story Was Happened with Me On 16 - April - 2012. Now I have No Words to tell Anything to Anyone; What I'm Wrong // OR // Is Something Wrong with Me ????

If Or Else; but Result is Same and that Result is not Favored on My Side. Previously since 2008 I worked in   My Blog and Participate in Adsense (The Advertisement Program) and that time I lived in "Full Of Dream" because It is the Matter of Glorious Working; that Neither For Money Nor it is the Popularity Theme.



I Thought My Blog Given Charisment and Enjoyment to My visitors and the People who Watched Out My Blogger Website. I Know Well; I am Very Small Blogging Member and Publisher, but Please Believe Me, I am Not Such a Cheat-Boat Personality and Never did any Fraudulent Activity. 

Issssssssss My Bad - Luck??????

My Dream and Desireness have been Continue and its Going On Progressively form because I am not A Looser and Not Want to Surrender Myself In The Front Of My Bad-Luck. Although I know Well that My Dream is Vast and Unlimited and it has not Completed Yet due to My Big Financial Problem but I want to Fight Myself and My Struggling is Continue................ 

Lets; I want to told about the story of 16 April 2012, Monday. I Checked My Adsense Account and Email, I got the Shocking - News, My Account Was Disabled and It was Sudden Death Setback Hearing For Me. Then I Was Appealed From "My Dedicated Boss" According to their TOS and Given Explanation to the Best of My knowledge, I Was Requested to Re-Instant My Adsense Account, But I was Defeated and Hang-Out. 

I Lossed Money its Doesn't Matter, I Never Feel About Money Lossing, But What I do Now, is the Important Matter For My Future Blogging. Make A Blog, Make A Website and Design it; is not only Money - Making Themes For Me; But also It is My Huge Career as well as My Dream and My Desire. 

Feel My Four Years Hard - Working 

I Always Respects All the Policies, Terms and Conditions, I know Very Well its and Worked Very Carefully and Sincerely According to all those above. Finally I want to tell only that; It is My Bad - Luck Not My Genuine Guilty. Finally I Think; It Might be the Subject of Hazzling in My Web-Blog By Someone // OR // to be Damage My Blogging Website by Attempt to Hijacking-Method. So, its became the Issue of Invalid Activity. 

My Adsense - Account Disabled had not only Set - Back News For Me But Also It Did Smashed Very Badly My All Dreams. I Think; Only one Thing That I Can Do "Request From My Dedicated Boss". Although I Know as Well; That After One-Time Appealed and Rejection From Re-Instant Adsense Account; I Can't Able to Tell Anything more. But Believe Me I never be Participate in any type Wrong Activity. Neither I'm Robot and Nor I used any Automated Hitting Software. 

Finally It is Request that My Dedicated Boss Understand My Feelings, My Dreams and Desireness, My Deeply Dark Situation Without Blogging Career, and My Bad-Luck; it should be the Once-Again Subject of Discussion That Give Me One More Chance // OR // Not. IF My Boss Give Me One More Chance and Re-Instant My Adsense Account Then I Will Be Proof; I have the Vast of Dream to Make Some Thing Better and Better. I Will Work More Carefully and Sincerely With Best of My Commitment. 

I Hope; I am Waiting For Some Good News and I Accept all the Suggestions.

Please Any Kind of View // 
Mail To Me At This Address:  vkgh21@gmail.com   

No comments: